Elegant and Easy
Can hardly believe that Christmas is less than 4 weeks away! I decided to work on another Christmas card design that is fast and easy to do. Cricut access is a great tool and it’s where I found this little tree, in the Very Merry Tags images. I cut my tree layers from green and white and added some Star Dust Stickles to highlight the snowy overlay.
The card background is simply a piece of white, cut off at an angle. I ran it through the Cuttlebug with a snowflakes embossing folder. The “joy” stamp is a mini from Close to My Heart. The red shimmer trim is a retired CTMH product that I still had in my stash. A shiny red enamel dot tops my tree to cover the tag top.
Streamline the Process
- Start out with a white card base
- Cut and assemble all the trees
- Add the red dot to tops of trees
- Cut all snowy backgrounds
- Add shimmer tape to snow background
- Stamp your simple word greeting
- Layer the snowy background on to card
- Add your tree to your card
I love the simple elegance of it.
Thanks for stopping by today and we’ll see you next time.
text 2016, photos and information by Say It With Simplicity