For the Coffee Lover in You
This was a fun card to put together and I love the old cream cap images that I found on Old Design Shop. Once I decided how I was going to do this card, it came together quite easily.
- I started with a base of dark brown and layered vintage catalog designer paper.
- Then I added a panel of red that I rounded with the corner rounder.
- A layer of dark chocolate brown was machine stitched by machine.
- I sized and layered the cream cap image with a red scalloped circle and a brown circle.
- I typed out a sentiment on the computer in brown text and highlighted the words cream and coffee with different texts. I clipped the ends for a banner
- All of this was attached to a kraft card base.